The faculty and staff of Rock Springs Christian Academy strives to build leaders from our school’s earliest grades all the way through high school graduation. Our leadership development practices are implemented through a planned and thoughtful approach.
• Leading prayer, accepting prayer requests from classmates, and praying for others starts the process of building meaningful and service-oriented leadership in our students.
• Service and class projects in each grade level, student organizations and clubs, plus extra-curricular activities including fine arts and athletics all promote leadership opportunities, responsibilities, and expectations for our students.
• RSCA is proud to showcase student leadership during weekly student-led chapel services.
• Students plan and lead a week-long mission trip to Haiti as a culminating experience their senior year of high school.
• RSCA graduates are better prepared to lead in their church, communities, post-graduate studies, and their professional career.