Thank you for your interest in applying to Rock Springs Christian Academy. RSCA seeks to enroll students who are prepared to demonstrate the school’s four core values.
• Develop Strong Work Ethic
• Display Attributes of Christian and Service-Driven Character
• Discover and Cultivate Talents
• Demonstrate Willingness to Embrace Challenge
When to Apply
Rock Springs Christian Academy encourages families to begin the application process as soon as possible. A non-refundable application fee of $200 must be submitted with each application. There is a $500 cap limit for families with multiple students/applicants; though any family benefiting from the $500 cap will still incur a $25 processing fee per additional child.
How to Apply
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and processing, plus, it provides parents easy online tracking of application status.
Creating an Online Application
1. Click here to create an account
2. Log into your account and create a new student application for your child
3. Enjoy the flexibility of logging in and out of your account to access the status of your application.
Rock Springs Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Rock Springs Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.