2023-2024 Enrollment For New Students
Rock Springs Christian Academy supports the biblical values you teach your children at home and motivates them to be their best — academically, spiritually, and socially.
Creating an Online Application
Families new to RSCA will complete the online application for the desired grade(s).
PLEASE NOTE: Current families applying for admission for a new sibling will apply through their existing FACTS Family Portal.
- Create an Account
- Log into your account and create a new student application for your child
- You have the opportunity to upload digital copies of the required items in the application checklist.
- Enjoy the flexibility of logging in and out of your account to access the status of your application.
- Records from previous school
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child's Social Security card
- Immunization record
- GA Form 3300 (ear, eye and dental check)
- Learning Plan (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation (have the email address for a teacher referral)
- Pastoral Reference (have the email address for a ministerial referral)
- Completion of a Grade-Specific Readiness Test
*If you do not see an application for the grade needed, please contact the Director of Admissions (678-692-0191 ext 4302) to be added to the waiting pool for that grade.
The application for the 2024-2025 school year is NOW OPEN.
RSCA is still accepting students for mid-year enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year in available grades.
Be sure to choose the correct year when starting your application for enrollment.
TIMELINE FOR 2024-2025 ENROLLMENT:
Rock Springs Christian Academy will begin re-enrollment of current students beginning on Monday, January 22, 2024. The re-enrollment fee is $200 per student until Monday, February 5, 2024. On Tuesday, February 6, 2024, the re-enrollment fee will increase to $250 per student. As of Tuesday, February 6, 2024, space is not guaranteed for students who have not yet re-enrolled.
K4 student acceptance and enrollment will begin on January 22, 2024.
Acceptance and enrollment for new siblings in current families (grades K5 and up) who have completed the application process and submitted all required documents will begin on Tuesday, February 6, 2024.
Acceptance and enrollment for all other new students who have completed the application process and submitted all required documents will begin on Friday, March 1, 2024. (K4 student acceptance will begin on January 22, 2024.)