Your Tax Dollars Can Help RSCA!
REDIRECT YOUR TAX DOLLARS TO RSCA!
Through the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program, individual taxpayers and corporations can redirect some of their tax dollars to RSCA and receive a 100% STATE INCOME TAX CREDIT!
This is a proven opportunity that is a WIN-WIN-WIN for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our RSCA community. By contributing with tax dollars you must spend anyway, you help maximize financial aid for deserving families who desire an RSCA education.
How Much of My Taxes Can I Contribute?
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status have been expanded, effective in 2023!
Single Filer → up to $2,500
Married Separate Filer → up to $2,500
Married Joint Filer→ up to $5,000
Pass-Through Owner (not making HB 149 election) → up to $25,000
C Corp, Trust, or Pass-Through electing to pay tax at the entity level (HB 149) → 75% of annual tax liability
How to Contribute and Take the Tax Credit
1. Click Here to Apply Now - It just takes 20 seconds!
2. Goal Submits to DOR - GOAL will submit your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) on the first business day of January 2024.
3. Approval - By mid-January 2024, GOAL and DOR will notify you of the approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
4. Make Payment - Pay GOAL by check, credit card, or ACH within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2024).
5. Claim Your Tax Credit! - GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) in May 2024 for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return. (Note: You will claim the credit on the income tax return for the year in which you make the payment).
Questions? Contact Marlee Albrecht, Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.