The reenrollment process for existing RSCA students is all online as it simplifies submission and processing.
Reenrollment fee for existing students: There is a non-refundable fee of $200 for reenrollment. There is a $500 cap limit for families with multiple students/applicants. The reenrollment period will end on January 23, 2022.
**There will be a $50 enrollment fee increase for each student after January 23, 2022 **
Please Note: Tuition agreements must be in good standing to complete the reenrollment process.
Please follow the re-enrollment steps listed below:
- Click “Parent Login” at top of the page
- Enter District Code: RS-GA
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Apply/Enroll”
- Click “Enrollment/Reenrollment”
- Click “Start Enrollment Packet” and complete process (must complete separately for each child) Please verify all information is correct and up-to-date
- Follow instructions on completing your new FACTS Tuition agreement
- Complete Review and Submit enrollment packet.
- Submit Packet and Make Payment. Payment is due at the time of re-enrollment.
Important note: Reenrollment including payment must be completed by January 23 in order to reserve your child’s seat at RSCA for the 2022-2023 school year. Open Enrollment for new families (as well as families who have children who are currently enrolled but will be enrolling another child or children to the school) will be allowed to enroll beginning Monday, January 24, 2022.
**If your child is not returning, please login and select “Will Not Enroll” during the re-enrollment process. **