FACTS Student Information System (SIS) is a private and secure portal for parents and students that provides academic information specific to each child, while protecting students and their family members' personal information.
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Lesson Plans
- School Announcements
- Staff and School Directory
- Other Useful Information
HOW TO create an account in FACTS FAMILY PORTAL
- Visit https://factsmgt.com
- Select Family Log In
- Click FACTS Family Portal
- Enter the RSCA District Code: RS-GA
- Click Login
- Click Create New Account
- Enter your email address.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT. An email will be sent which includes a link to HOW TO ACCESS FACTS FAMILY PORTAL
- Click the Create your Family Portal Login link in the email.
- Type a username and password.
- Click Create Account
- Return to log in and use your new credentials to log in.
FAcTS FAMily portal overview
FACTS has created a five-minute Family Portal Overview video to introduce you to the system. The password to access the video is Portal. The password field is case-sensitive.
Already Have an account?