The re-enrollment process for existing RSCA students is all online as it simplifies submission and processing.
Re-enrollment fee for existing students: There is a non-refundable fee of $200 for re-enrollment. There is a $500 cap limit for families with multiple students/applicants.
Important note: The closed re-enrollment period for the 2017-2018 school year opened Monday, February 6 and lasted through March 6, 2017. Open enrollment for new students has begun. Any current student not yet re-enrolled for the 2017/2018 school year is at risk of losing their seat at the school.
Online re-enrollment forms, plus re-enrollment payment for each child, must be fully completed.
Please follow the re-enrollment steps listed below:
- Click here to log on to Parentsweb
- Enter RS-GA into the District Code field
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Family Information”
- Click “Enrollment/Reenrollment”
- Click “Start Enrollment Packet” and complete process (must complete separately for each child)
- Pay your Reenrollment fee(s) (re-enrollment fees will be billed to your FACTS account on February 6)
Rock Springs Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Rock Springs Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.