The re-enrollment process for existing RSCA students is all online as it simplifies submission and processing.
Re-enrollment fee for existing students: There is a non-refundable fee of $200 for re-enrollment. There is a $500 cap limit for families with multiple students/applicants. The re-enrollment period will end on February 5, 2021.
Important note: Re-enrollment must be completed by February 5 in order to reserve your child’s seat at RSCA for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Click “Parent Login” at top of the page
- Enter District Code: RS-GA
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Apply/Enroll”
- Click “Enrollment/Re-enrollment”
- Click “Start Enrollment Packet” and complete process (must complete separately for each child) Please verify all information is correct and up-to-date
- Click “Skip FACTS”. You do not have to create a new payment plan; your current FACTS financial agreement will roll over to the next school year.
- Complete Review and Submit enrollment packet.
- Submit Packet and Make Payment. Payment is due at the time of re-enrollment.