The re-enrollment process for existing RSCA students is all online as it simplifies submission and processing.
Re-enrollment fee for existing students: There is a non-refundable fee of $200 for re-enrollment. There is a $500 cap limit for families with multiple students/applicants.
Online re-enrollment forms, plus re-enrollment payment for each child, must be fully completed.
Please follow the re-enrollment steps listed below: Please follow the reenrollment steps listed below:
- Visit www.RSCA.INFO
- Click “Parent Login” at top of the page
- Enter District Code: RS-GA
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Apply/Enroll”
- Click “Enrollment/Reenrollment”
- Click “Start Enrollment Packet” and complete process (must complete separately for each child) Please verify all information is correct and up to date
- Click “Skip FACTS” You do not have to create a new payment plan, your current FACTS financial agreement will roll over to the next school year.
- Pay your Reenrollment fee(s) by February 8, 2019 via FACTS
Rock Springs Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Rock Springs Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.